MODULES YOU WILL COVER
WHAT IS DIGITAL MARKETING
Digital marketing is the term that refers to advertising on the digital channels and devices. It is an essential form of marketing today as the number of Internet users is increasing exponentially on a daily basis. All the businesses whether old or new leverage the digital platforms like social media channels, emails, smartphones to reach their prospective customers. Marketing is all about connecting with your customer at the right time, and right place and a large fraction of them are available on the Internet
Why Do You Need Digital Marketing?
People often wonder why to invest in marketing after all businesses have specific goals to achieve. But, in the end, everyone wants to reach their customers and convince them to use their product/service. Digital marketing allows you to do this with full ease by leveraging the advantages of most valuable marketing resources, i.e., Internet and digital devices.
Here are the reasons why you need digital marketing:
1. Cost-effective: Internet marketing is one of the most affordable types of marketing. You can regulate how much price you want to pay and accordingly make the investment.
2. Flexible: Digital marketing is a broad field where you can reach your potential customers in several ways. You can contact them through social media channels or connect with them through emails or create content to generate brand awareness.
3. Tracking: With digital marketing, you not only make customers aware of your brand but you can also track their activities like what product they bought or which ad influenced their buying decision. It helps you to improvise your marketing strategies. etc
DO YOU KNOW EVERY ONE CAN ALSO LEARN THIS?
1. GOOGLE ADS
2. GOOGLE SEARCH ADVERTISING
3. GOOGLE DISPLAY ADVERTISING
4. GOOGLE SHOPPING ADVERTISING
5. GOOGLE VIDEO ADVERTISING
6. GOOGLE MOBILE ADVERTISING
8. FACEBOOK BLUEPRINT
9. MICROSOFT BING